As promised, the full list of products used in the video above. I’ve listed them in the order of usage. Have fun creating old wrinkly skin or an amazing glam look!
Glam Makeup (in order of usage)
- Make Up For Ever “step 1” Primer in a green color to prep the skin and remove redness.
- Make Up For Ever “Reboot” Foundation in color Y365.
- Make Up For Ever “Ultra HD Foundation” to highlight and for dark circles under the eyes.
- Mac Cosmetics “Studio Fix Fluid” Foundation to contour and shape the face.
- Laura Mercier loose setting powder to set the Makeup.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Blush Kit” color “Terrace” for the cheeks.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter special edition “Amrezy”.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Dip Brow Pomade” in color Ash Brown.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Soft Glam” palette and “Sultry” palette.
- Fresh for highlight under the eyebrow. (Sultry)
- Orange soda, Burnt Orange, Sienna for blending transitions around the crease. (Soft Glam)
- Cyprus Umber and Noir for depth on the outer corner and more definition on the crease. (Soft Glam)
- Cinder over the eyelid and Pearl on the inner corner. Drag Pearl towards the Cinder color to blend and create a transition in between. (Sultry)
- Mac Cosmetics “technakohl” Eyeliner in color “Risque” for the waterline.
- NYX Cosmetics “Epic Ink” liquid eyeliner for the wing liner.
- Charlotte Tilbury “Full Fat Lashes” Mascara on the bottom lashes.
- Huda Beauty Lip Contour Liner in the color “Vixen” to shape the lips.
- NYX Cosmetics “Liquid Suede” cream lipstick in color “03”.
- Eucerin acute lip balm for the dry areas.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Dewy Set” Setting Spray to fix everything.
Old Age Makeup
- Kryolan Marly Skin Protection Foam to prepare and protect the skin.
- Skin Illistrator alcohol palletes for painting.
- Peg Works Tooth Lacquer Pallete for the teeth.
- Reel Creations – Reel Hair Pallete for the grey hair.
- 99% Alcohol.
- Old Age Stipple for wrinkles and lines.
- RCMA Translucent powder to set Old age stipple.
- Castor Oil.
To Remove old Age Makeup
- Isopropyl Myristate to gently remove make-up and not damage the skin.
I hope you had fun watching me turn 50 years older! Let me know your thoughts on it in the comments!